How can I be a more inclusive leader?
Inclusive leadership appears as the unique capability to help manage and adapt to diverse clients, markets, ideas, and of course talent. It requires developing and demonstrating traits beyond the traditional leadership skillset. The benefits are a proven increase in human performance: team members develop a feeling of belonging, collaborate in a more effective manner, and individual differences are leveraged into a competitive advantage.
Where does each one of us stand on this topic ? What hurdles may be holding us back ? Are we open to learning from the other, to developing empathy and to including different perspectives?
This workshop will be co-facilitated in English* by Romaine Johnstone and Sylvie Tournier. It is open to anyone interested in the topic, French or foreign nationals alike, PWN members working at the domestic or international level or having had international work experience.
* ad hoc clarification in French of certain expressions is of course possible as required.
- Sylvie Tournier, Senior Consultant, Coach & Trainer - Cross-cultural Specialist - China/France USA (email@example.com) and
- Romaine Johnstone, Leadership and team coach - transformation and relationship management(firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Virtual Workshop for members and non members, Zoom link provided with your registration confirmation
Join us for an evening of inspiration, ideas, and networking
Romaine Johnstone, VP Develop PWN Paris – 06 64 27 29 07 - rjohnstone@email@example.com
* We may take photographs at our events to be used on our website, on social media or in printed materials. By attending, you authorize PWN Paris to use your image freely and worldwide in relation to the events in which PWN Paris participates. You can, however, revoke this consent at any time, although we would ask that you please do so before the events take place.
They are attending the event